Wills and Probate
Private client very simply means Wills, probate, powers of attorney, lifetime planning and tax considerations .
It is commonly known as a Wills and probate. We deal with all types of such legal matters including, but not limited to –
- Making a will from just £120 +vat
- Amending a will
- Making or registering a Power of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Grants of Probate from Grant only to full administration
- Grant only Probate from £500 + vat and disbs
- Lifetime planning
There are lots of reasons to instruct Brearleys Solicitors –
- Clear fixed fees before we start work upon your behalf
- Fast efficient friendly service
- Highly experienced Solicitors who deal with you from start to finish
- WIQS accredited
- Urgent, same day appointments
- Same day wills
- Offices in Leeds Centre, Morley, Batley, Birstall, Cleckheaton and Brighouse
We are specialists in dealing with all types of private client work and are able to tailor our services to match directly your needs. Please navigate through the site navigation to find out more about what each type of work involves and how we may be able to help .
We are always keen to discuss your needs with you even initially upon a no obligation basis . We understand that it is often difficult to know what you need unless and until you have sat down with us and talked through your particular circumstances and intentions for the coming years . We also understand that as time goes on things can change and it is for this reason that we recommend regularly reviewing your will or other arrangements including powers of attorney every 3 to 4 years .
Call any office on 01924 443900 or fill in the form below and we will give you a call straight back – usually within 30 minutes
Fast wills, fixed fee probate, expert private client advice. Your best choice for wills and probate in Birstall, Batley, Cleckheaton, Leeds centre, Brighouse, Morley