Claim Compensation for the poor state of your housing

Brearleys Solicitors can pursue compensation for tenants if their landlord has failed to keep the property they are renting in a state of repair and fit for human habitation. This can be funded by a no win no fee agreement.

This can mean thousands of pounds of compensation – with no risk to you!

We are –

  • Fast
  • Expert
  • Highly successful
  • Approachable
  • Local

In addition –

  • No obligation first free interview
  • Urgent appointments available

If your Landlord and / or the Local Authority has been notified in writing of the items of disrepair you are complaining of and your Landlord still failed to take action to remedy this, you may be able to take legal action against your Landlord for compensation and a court order to force them to conduct the necessary repairs.

You have 6 years from the date of your notification to your Landlord to commence legal proceedings.

If you wish to discuss a potential claim, please contact our specialist Hayley Walker on 01484 404024 or by email at